BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 17, 2006

Old Hollywood/Bollywood movies showed the main protagonist of the movies with the top few buttons of their shirt open. Their Chest Hair peaking out. And the thick gold necklace to show a sign of opulence and sexiness all rolled into one.
This gentle people, was in the 80s. Wake up and roll into the new millennium..Wearing a gold necklace is not an option. Especially not for any non-black folks. Jewellery of any kind, barring finger rings(only ur engagement/wedding band) looks good only on the brothers but no others...(aha! poetry crept in)
Whoever told you that you look sexy with your top buttons open and a thick gold necklace showing is probably from Tennessee. Where the Elvis hangover hasnt gone yet. But all others, beware, that person is your enemy.

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.