BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 27, 2006

White sucks(whoops) n formal shoes(esp black)

People. I am back with a vengenace. Have u noticed that if you look at ugliness long enough, you forget ugliness and it just becomes non-ugly.
An old forgotten woe, was reminded by a new friend who brought it to my attn last week.
I choose my words carefully, cause I am hoping to make my next point without malice. Non-Ugly is a very simple word. Not too much on the other side.
Imagine you see a well dressed guy walking by, you check him out. head to toe. and like a mustang on highway-1 hitting a speed breaker you are just hit. There are no air bags to protect you! without any warning...
by the biggest fashion faux-pas. The WHITE SOCKS. not the baseball team. but the white socks under formal leather shoes. Why, oh why?? My senses just lament.
I think its because you can buy them by the doz and they are cheap. Unfortunately, cheaper by the doz has nothing to do with it. I have seen these people add to my misery!!! they wear worn-out white socks under black formal shoes....dont know which is the bigger crime..

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.