BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mom Jeans

I was watching the reruns of the ever-famous "Friends". Jennifer Aniston before her fashion diva status committed this flagrant error and looked bad in it - waist down. She wore "Mom Jeans". Mom Jeans are jeans that were popular in the late 80's and early '90s. These are the jeans which begin at your stomach and cover it all from there on. I think the idea was to cover up the stomach area with some hard denim cloth to make the women look slimmer. Unfortunately, the flab is tougher to conceal even by denim....if you get me drift.
You need pilates/yoga/or those hard crunches which will help you get rid of it. And trust me..that apart from lipo suction is the only way to get rid of your flabby tummy and abdomen without spilling over.
Unfortunately, while the youngsters have caught on..there are still mommies who were young once and wearing those denims were hip back then, continue to be a major eye sore in these fashion no-nos.
Again. The best place to find them is airports. They are all over the place. Spotting even one of them can spoil your journey:)..okay i am exaggerating. But its still very very bad.
Please ladies..burn those jeans, and tell your friends who have them too to BURN them?
Here's to low waist denims...

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.