BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shear Shear baby(?)

This is an SOS to all ya people out there around who time has just frozen. This, mind you is not a compliment. They are in this fashion capsule where they got this cool hair cut, these cool shoes, these plaid jackets and they are hip n happenin. Until.
Until, some years go by, may be some decades but they seem rather unaware of it.
A fine example of the point I am trying to make are people with Mullets. Yes, they exist! They sport these in-between hair cuts - I call them in-between because thats what they are, they are not masculine, the arent feminine, they fall some where well, in-between, completely unaware that life around them has evolved. These are people possibly in their 40s, 50s.
The first time I saw them was at a Def Leppard concert about two years ago. I was stunned. I thought may be they were all collectively pulling a fast one on me. With mullets, leather jackets and leather pants and all. Apparently not.
I ran into these Mullet people again in Chicago. There they were. Confident. Loud laughter. And the best part was they seemed to stick together. Isnt it strange, that when you find one person with a bad hair cut.. All the other friends the person has seem to have equally bad haircuts as well?
Please people...mullets when out when Vanilla sky did..And that was a long time ago. Therez nothing wrong with enjoying good times..but sometimes the good times are best left as good memories. Its time to move on.

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.