BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 07, 2006

old mc donald had a farm..EIEI YeW!

Yes people. The topic of today's discussion is another fashion peeve - the overalls. Men and Women alike bought these overalls. They tried to glam them up. They hacked the legs off, called 'em short alls. They wore skanky spaghettis under 'em to give that naughty slutty look. Alas! The only person to have the last laugh was ole Mc D.
Even our coolest hip-hoppers couldnt sex 'em up enough. Some of the homies even tried it without a shirt/tshirt inside..to give just a hint of appeal. Well, whaddya know. The overalls still look good only in one place- the farm.
Wait, they look good even on the preggers mamas-to-be. They look kind of cute with the baggie earth-mother look. I guess they look comfortable in them and thus they make good maternity clothes.
They make good work clothes too. Like when you are painting a wall, or being grease monkey.
Because once you are done with your tasks you remove 'em.
So please please hot mamas, (pretty please!), lets take those cute overalls off, and store them in the closet until one of the above mentioned occasions arise, or when the stork comes to visit the next time?

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.